Information We May Collect From You
We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Web Site;
- The date and time you accessed our Web Site; and
- The pages you visited on our Web Site.
This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Web Site and to evaluate potential future improvements to our Web Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
Linked Web Sites
While i612 strives to protect your information through security measures on our system, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Some of the information submitted, including but not limited to registration for membership and events, is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. No submission should be entered unless you have established a SSL connection with the Web Site. By submitting your information onto this Web Site, you understand and agree that some risk exists that the information could be acquired by unauthorized persons. Therefore, i612 cannot be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Web Site.
i612 does not intend to, nor is it structured to, attract children to its Web Site. Accordingly, i612 does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone i612 knows to be under 13 years of age.
Reviewing Your Information
You may review your information by logging onto the Web Site. You may make changes to the information you have submitted at any time through the Web Site. In addition, you may contact I612 via one of the contact methods described on the Web Site if you would like to discuss any issues regarding your information.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to www.i612.org (the “Web Site”), provided on behalf of i612 Marketing Assication (“i612”). The Terms and Conditions of Use for the Web Site include any posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular Content or Services (as defined below) and, as updated by i612 from time to time, are collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions” and govern the use of the Web Site. You should carefully read the Terms and Conditions before using the Web Site.
By using the Web Site, you: (i) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions; (ii) represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old; and, (iii) represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms and Conditions. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Web Site. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular Content or Services, the posted guidelines or rules shall govern to the extent of such conflict.
Access to the Web Site
Access to certain portions of this Web Site requires login and password information provided only to members of the i612 (the “Members”). The login and password are provided for the use of Members only and are not transferable. If you have obtained a login and password that belong to another person, you are not authorized to use that login account. Misuse of a login account, including, without limitation, unauthorized sharing of the login and password, may result in cancellation of the Member’s account and other remedies, and i612 shall have no liability to the Member.
Content And Services
The Web Site may provide certain content (including, without limitation, documents, photographs, advertisements, marketing materials, text, graphics, and images) (the “Content” and “Services”). The Content and Services offered on the Web Site are provided solely to enable users and Members to contact and network with other users and Members and for i612 to provide information on topics of interest. You agree that all Content and Services provided by third party users in connection with this Web Site are the responsibility of the third party providing such Content and Services.
The content of i612’s Web Site, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos and images presented herein, as well as their arrangement or any compilation (collectively, the “Proprietary Content”), is the property of i612 (hereinafter “i612”) and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. While I612 makes the Content available to all users of this Web Site, i612 retains all copyright, trademark and related proprietary rights therein. Accordingly, you may not, without the express written permission of i612: (1) copy, download or distribute the Proprietary Content or any portion thereof; (2) mirror or include the Proprietary Content or any portion thereof on your own server or documents; or (3) create any derivative work of the Proprietary Content, whether in electronic or hard copy format. I612 retains all other rights in the Proprietary Content. Notwithstanding the above restrictions, you may print or download a single copy of the Proprietary Content for your own personal use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. All Proprietary Content bearing the symbols ™, SM, or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks and must not be removed or altered.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or transfer of title of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of i612 or of any third party, except as expressly provided hereunder or in a separate agreement signed by an authorized representative of i612. You may refer to the URL of this Web Site without limitation, but you may not link to this Web Site without i612’s prior written approval. Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by i612.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
As required by Section 512(c)(2) of Title 17 of the United States Code, if you believe that any material on the Web site infringes your copyright, you must send a notice of claimed infringement to i612’s Designated Agent.
To be effective, Section 512(c)(3)(A) of Title 17 of the United States Code requires that your notification of claimed infringement be a written communication and that it include each of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if more than one work is covered by the notice of claimed infringement, a description of each work.
- A description of the infringing activity or of the work that is claimed to be infringing and information about the location on this Web Site (or, if the infringing information is located on another web site linked to through this Web Site, information about the location of the link or reference on this Web Site) where the alleged infringement is occurring that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the infringing material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Use of The Web Site
Some of the information submitted, including but not limited to registration for membership and events, is encrypted using SSL technology. No submission should be entered unless you have established an SSL connection with our Web Site. By submitting your information onto this Web Site, you understand and agree that some risk exists that the information could be acquired by unauthorized persons. Therefore, I612 cannot be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Web Site.
You shall not use the Web Site or Services to:
- Access confidential portions of this Web Site that contain information which is considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. All users of this Web Site are prohibited from entering, or attempting to enter, secured portions of the Web Site without authorization from i612.
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international laws, any violations of which will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.
- Directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with the Web Site in any manner that may materially adversely affect i612 or any third party.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, computer software, or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right, privacy right, or publicity right of any person or entity. By uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights to take such action with respect to the content;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit without authorization any material that contains personal or private information concerning any third party person or entity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. i612 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEB SITE) WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. i612 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY MEMBER OR OTHER USER WHO USES THE WEB SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. i612 MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEB SITE IS TO CEASE TO USE THE WEB SITE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE-TO-STATE OR WITHIN NATIONAL JURISDICTIONS.
You further acknowledge that in any computer system and any network of computer systems there is certain to be “downtime” due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third party vendor failures during which i612 will be unable to provide this Web Site to you. i612 cannot predict or control when such “downtime” may occur and cannot control the duration of such “downtime.”
Limitation of Liabilities
Although i612 will provide certain safeguards, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT i612 SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS PROFITS, GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, USE (EVEN IF i612 HAS BEEN ADVICES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) WHETHER CLAIMS ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO OR ACQUIRED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
Jurisdiction And Venue
This site was created and is located and controlled by i612 in the State of Minnesota, U.S.A. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without respect to its conflict of laws provisions and that venue with respect to any dispute between the you and i612 will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
By using this Web Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend I612 from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from your use of this Web Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by the gross negligence or intentionally wrongful acts of i612.
i612 may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. If such a change is made, i612 will post the revised Terms and Conditions on the Web Site. i612 reserves the right to add to or change the Web Site or cease offering the Web Site (or any Content or Services on the Web Site) at any time and without liability. i612 reserves the right to refuse to offer access to the Web Site to anyone at anytime without notice.
Event Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds on any tickets purchased but not used. Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
Event Photographic Release
Your attendance at an event sponsored by i612 evidences your consent to grant i612 all rights in perpetuity to use your photograph or likeness for marketing or any other lawful purposes, without limitations, at i612’s sole discretion. You hereby release i612 and its respective employees, principals, representatives, and agents from any liability, loss, expense, damages, or claims arising from such use.
By agreeing to these terms, the individual also acknowledges and assume personal responsibility for any damages (to person or property) and will be responsible to pay for any and all damages caused by their actions.
The Terms and Conditions are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs, and executors. In the event that any portion of these terms is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of i612 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition.
Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Web Site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles of the Terms and Conditions are merely for convenience and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement. The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this Web Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of i612.
Membership Renewal Policy
Upon joining i612, you agree to our policy that all memberships are set up on an annual auto-renewal basis. Any member can cancel their membership at any time through their account settings.
Membership Refund Policy
Any memberships purchased are transferable but NOT refundable
You may contact i612 as follows:
i612 Marketing Association
P.O. Box 543481
Minneapolis, MN 000000-0000
YOUR USE OF THE SITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.