In order to keep i612 an inclusive, welcoming environment for marketers across disciplines and industries, members of i612 and attendees at i612 events are expected to adhere to a professional code of conduct.
By attending an i612 event, you agree to follow these guidelines:
- Harassment of any kind is not tolerated and will result in a ban from future i612 events. Above all else, i612 is a networking organization that strives to provide equal opportunities to all marketers regardless of race, sex, gender, or religion. Members are subject to remove from the organization if they are found to be in violation of this basic code of conduct.
- i612 takes reports of sexual/racial/religious harassment seriously, and will take the necessary actions to ensure events remain a safe, professional environment.
- Members are responsible for their behavior as representatives of the organization and their maxalt max employers. Members will be removed from current events and banned from future events for conduct detrimental to membership at-large, the hosting venue, or organization, including but not limited to excessive alcohol consumption, physical violence, drug use, and harassment.
- Members are responsible for their behavior, including alcohol consumption. Many i612 events feature complimentary alcohol and food. Members will be removed from current events and banned from future events for conduct detrimental to membership at-large, hosting venue, or organization.
- i612 does not condone drinking and driving and is not responsible for coordination of rides. Please drink and plan responsibility.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about these policies.